Let me start from the beginning. In my previous post, I mentioned how my husband and I met. Did i mention that he bought our now home the day before we met?? Nope? Well, he did. See, he was buying a home for HIM.... at the time he was a young single man who really just wanted a party house... then he met ME ;) bwahahaha! No, not really. He picked a really cute older home out in the country. It needed a lot of remodeling and touch ups to call it ours. The house was build in the 1970's and it was covered old cigarette stained wallpaper and shaggy brown carpet in someone the bedrooms, stained yellow bathtubs, and yellow peel and stick flooring in the bathrooms and the sun-room. I'm sure it was perfect for that era, but not so much now. We redid our sun-room/entry way a few years ago, but every time I enter our home, I think about how nice it looks compared to what it looked like before.
![]() |
| Yellow Peel and Stick flooring. |
See what I mean? Ugly yellow peel and stick flooring and cigarette stained walls. We ended up purchasing a wood laminate from Lowes, leveling out the concrete floor, and painting the walls.
![]() |
| Work in Progress!! |
Sense this was the first thing people would see entering our home, i really wanted it to look nice. You can understand right?
![]() |
| so much better!!! |
Eventually we're going to change out the shades and add some curtains or maybe leave the shades and add some curtains. who knows! But all I know is that this looks A LOT better. What do you think?




keep the shades & just add curtains!!
ReplyDelete